Commissioner’s Agenda July 8 2019
8:30 Call to order.
- Pledge of Allegiance
- Approval of Agenda
- Approval of minutes
- Commissioner Board information
- Wells Fargo
- Hail Damage to County property/Extension, Fairgrounds
- Discuss the County’s next move on Flood Plain Violation
- Farmers Union
- Policy for claims
- Accounting Audit
9:00 Lorie Jett
9:30 Road Department
- #4 alteration. WWC correspondence.
- DCI Results
- Accounting restructure progress
- Coal Board next grant application
- Meathouse project
- Fattig Crk. project continues
11:30 Treasurer Hetrick
11:45 County Agent
1:30 Bob Downey/Audits & Forensic Audits
3:00 Public Comment on any public matter within the jurisdiction of the Commission that is not on the agenda
All business and resolutions approved and voted on by the Commissioners.
- Appoint Tom Hougan, Derin Gebhardt and Kirby Danielson to the Tax Appeal Board.
Last modified: July 30, 2019