COMMISSIONER’S AGENDA JUNE 10th, 2019
8:30 Call to order.
- Pledge of Allegiance
- Approval of Agenda
- Approval of minutes
- Commissioner Board information
- Wells Fargo
- Hail Damage to County property/Extension, Fairgrounds
- Discuss the County’s next move on Flood Plain Violation
- Farmers Union
- Wipfli-BOCC agreed upon procedure.
9:00 Maintenance- Lorie Jett
9:30 Road Department
- #4 alteration.
- Accounting issues. Grant #s.
- New IT procedure.
- Wash out repairs.
- MT Board of Investors with the MT. Dept of Commerce Inter-cap loan for grader
- DCI Investigation results.
2:00 Mark Qualman
3:00 Public Comment on any public matter within the jurisdiction of the Commission that is not on the agenda
All business and resolutions approved and voted on by the Commissioners.
- Vote on adopting a new procedure for how claims are processed.
- Vote on Term Contract for Farrel Bridge.
- Sign the AIP Grant Application Airfield Pavement Rehabilitation at the Roundup Municipal Airport submitted by Interstate Engineering, Inc.
- Appoint a County Commissioner Representative and Consumer Representative to serve on the Area II Agency on Aging Advisory Board.
Last modified: July 30, 2019