COMMISSIONER’S AGENDA JUNE 24th, 2019
8:30 Call to order.
- Pledge of Allegiance
- Approval of Agenda
- Approval of minutes
- Commissioner Board information
- Wells Fargo
- Hail Damage to County property/Extension, Fairgrounds
- Discuss the County’s next move on Flood Plain Violation
- Farmers Union
- Wipfli-BOCC agreed upon procedure.
9:00 Lorie Jett
9:30 Road Department
- #4 alteration.
- Accounting issues. Interim accountant
- DCI Investigation results.
- Coal Board meeting decisions
- Meathouse project schedule for DEQ
10:30 Brenda Vescovi
11:30 Treasurer Hetrick
11:45 County Agent
1:00 Kathie Bailey
3:00 Public Comment on any public matter within the jurisdiction of the Commission that is not on the agenda
All business and resolutions approved and voted on by the Commissioners.
- Review and sign the Montana Wool Growers Association Predator Control Fund Memorandum of Understanding.
- Sign Resolution 2019-17 Ordering the Creation of the Musselshell County Interdisciplinary Child Information and School Safety Team.
- Review and sign Resolution 2019-18 for Authorizing Agents to Acquire Surplus Property in the Surplus Property Program.
5:00 Elected Official Salary Compensation Board meeting.
Last modified: June 21, 2019