COMMISSIONER’S AGENDA JUNE 3RD, 2019
8:30 Call to order.
- Pledge of Allegiance
- Approval of Agenda
- Approval of minutes
- Commissioner Board information
- Wells Fargo
- Hail Damage to County property/Extension, Fairgrounds
- Discuss the County’s next move on Flood Plain Violation
- Farmers Union
9:00 Maintenance- Lorie Jett
- Doors at the Commons.
9:30 Road Department
- #4 Rd alteration.
- Attaining grant fund numbers. Finding name of loan company for grader.
- Recovering roads from moisture event.
- New hire decision?
- IT rep. info.
11:00 Tory/Senator Daines Office
1:30 Kathy Pfister- Senate Bill 35
2:00 Telephone conference Wipfli and Department of Criminal Investigation
3:00 Public Comment on any public matter within the jurisdiction of the Commission that is not on the agenda
All business and resolutions approved and voted on by the Commissioners.
- Decide on the Requests for Proposals for Road and Bridge Engineering.
- Vote on adopting a new procedure for how claims are processed.
Last modified: May 31, 2019