COMMISSIONER’S AGENDA MARCH 11th, 2019
8:30 Call to order.
- Pledge of Allegiance
- Approval of Agenda
- Approval of minutes
- Commissioner Board information/Legislative Bill watch
- Old Business
- Wells Fargo
- Extension Office Damage
- Storage in Courtroom
- Steps at the Courthouse
- Fairgrounds hail damage
- Discuss the County’s next move on Flood plain Violation
- Discuss Bonnie Stensvad’s proposal to lease the grass on the County owned 80 acres East of town.
- Central Montana Health District Resolution.
9:00 Maintenance- Lorie Jett
- Courthouse & County buildings maintenance
- Position opening
- Heat in the Courthouse
9:30 Road Department
- #4 alteration. Poss. spring flooding
- Goulding Creek Secondary 381 meeting
- Fuel pumps up and running, most have their codes
- MDT Gas Tax allocation
- Impound building.
- Hail damage windows
- Public meeting for new State Burn permit System.
- Ambulance barn roof
1:00 Collaborative Design/Matt Hubbard
Public Comment on any public matter within the jurisdiction of the Commission that is not on the agenda
All business and resolutions approved and voted on by the Commissioners.
- Discuss and vote on hiring an Engineering firm for Central Common’s structural issues.
- Discuss and sign the Oil & Gas Lease from 1889 Energy Group, LLC for various properties in Musselshell County.
- Discuss and vote on having MACo provide training regarding the proper and professional way to treat County Officials and employees.
- Vote on hiring Attorney Susan Swimley to handle all issues regarding roads to protect the County, Road Department and Commissioners.
3:30 Commissioner Borner to American Title for signature.
4:00 County Attorney/Flood Plain Violation & Options for redress
Last modified: March 8, 2019