COMMISSIONER’S AGENDA MARCH 18th, 2019
8:30 Call to order.
- Pledge of Allegiance
- Approval of Agenda
- Approval of minutes
- Commissioner Board information/Legislative Bill watch
- All outstanding hail damage issues be given to Mark Qualman.
- Wells Fargo
- Extension Office Damage
- Storage in Courtroom
- Steps at the Courthouse
- Fairgrounds hail damage
- Discuss the County’s next move on Flood plain Violation
9:00 Maintenance- Lorie Jett
- Courthouse & County buildings maintenance
- Heat in the Courthouse
9:30 Road Department
- #4 alteration. Poss. spring flooding
- Goulding Creek Secondary 381 meeting
- MDT Gas Tax allocation
- Impound building.
- Hail damage windows
- Emergency Mills
- Public meeting for new State Burn permit System.
- Ambulance barn roof
1:30 Clerk & Recorders Office.
Public comment on any public matter within the jurisdiction of the Commission that is not on the agenda
All business and resolutions approved and voted on by the Commissioners.
- Adopt the New State Fire Burn Permit System with a $6.00 fee attached.
2. Discuss and sign the Oil & Gas Lease from 1889 Energy Group, LLC for various properties in Musselshell County.
- Sign Resolution 2019-13 – Musselshell County Emergency Declaration.
- Vote on purchasing the Black Mountain Software for managing the TIF District Funds, submitted by Treasurer Hetrick.
Last modified: July 30, 2019