COMMISSIONER’S AGENDA MARCH 19 , 2018
Public Comments on any public matter within the jurisdiction of the Commission
9:30 Road Department Official Agenda March 19, 2018
1. Continuing to open and widen roads where needed.
2. We are still down 2 blades, they are at T & E being worked on.
3. Preparing for Emergency Plans in case of flooding, we delivered sand to the City lot East of town and a load up at the shop here in Roundup.
4. Colony Road is closed past Flat Willow.
10:30 Tayla Snapp from Greg Gianfortes Office
1:30 Mark Qualman-update of Musselshell County Central Commons
2:30 Cheri Tate/ Red Cross
Public Comment on any public matter within the jurisdiction of the
Commission that is not on the agenda.
All business and resolutions approved and voted on by the Commissioners.
3. Discuss and approve the notice regarding regulation of public comments during Commissioner meetings.
4. Re-assess the cost of an HR/ investigator.
5. Open Airport Bids for Engineering.
6. Discuss Off Road Bridge System and vote on direction the County will take.
7. Discuss Opportunity Zone designation.
8. Discuss National Service Recognition Day.
9. Discuss County Audit(s) Clarification on what years we are having audited, fees and with whom are we contracted with.
Last modified: March 4, 2019