COMMISSIONER’S AGENDA MARCH 25th, 2019
8:30 Call to order.
- Pledge of Allegiance
- Approval of Agenda
- Approval of minutes
- Commissioner Board information/Legislative Bill watch
- All outstanding hail damage issues be given to Mark Qualman.
- Wells Fargo
- Extension Office Damage
- Storage in Courtroom
- Steps at the Courthouse
- Fairgrounds hail damage
- Discuss the County’s next move on Flood plain Violation
9:00 Maintenance- Lorie Jett
- Courthouse & County buildings maintenance
- Heat in the Courthouse
9:15 Clerk & Recorder
9:30 Road Department
- #4 alteration.
- Goulding Cr. Secondary 381 meeting.
- SMES renewal
- Meeting with Mr. Simpson
- Signal Peak Community Foundation for housing generators.
- Impound building.
- Hail damage windows
- Emergency Mills
- Public meeting for new State Burn permit System.
- Ambulance barn roof
1:00 4H Council
1:30 Mark Qualman via telephone
2:00 Pam Walling/MACo
Public Comment on any public matter within the jurisdiction of the Commission that is not on the agenda
All business and resolutions approved and voted on by the Commissioners.
- Adopt the New State Fire Burn Permit System with a $6.00 fee attached.
2. Discuss and sign the Oil & Gas Lease from 1889 Energy Group, LLC for various properties in Musselshell County.
- Review and sign the 2 copies of the revised MACo PCT By-Laws that were amended at the February 13, 2019 MACo Midwinter Conference.
Last modified: March 21, 2019