COMMISSIONER’S AGENDA MARCH 26 , 2018
Public Comments on any public matter within the jurisdiction of the Commission
9:15 Lorie Jett/Harry Foster -personnel
9:30 Road Department Official Agenda March 26, 2018
1. Road Dept. Acquisition of a used toilet and urinal for Mussleshell Shop from property under FEMA grant. We were under the impression removal of items was to be part of our “in kind match”
2. Accounting questions for payment of sand for sandbags. Disaster fund?
3. From snow to mud…dealing with it.
1. Discuss which funds to take Eiseleins FEMA FMA Cost Share out of
2. Discuss which funds to take overage of EMPG Generator out of
3. Establish Authority for Accounting Department to download Budget Report.
4. Discuss which fund to use to pay for roofs for Jail & Courthouse
5. Discuss bringing Leah Medina-Cabrera to full time
6. Discuss options for jail funding
7. Raise DES Deputies wage to prior Coordinators.
8. Road Department/Review Holiday pay/Discuss transfer of emergency funds for labor and fuel.
9. Discuss correction of claims for Hospital District & Fire Department.
11:30 Jon Goffena/baseball fairgrounds
1:00 Mark Qualman/Courthouse & Jail Roofs
Public Comment on any public matter within the jurisdiction of the
Commission that is not on the agenda.
All business and resolutions approved and voted on by the Commissioners.
3. Re-assess the cost of an HR/ investigator
4. Sign the Proclamation Declaring April 3, 2018 National Service Recognition Day.
Last modified: March 4, 2019