COMMISSIONER’S AGENDA MAY 13th, 2019
8:30 Call to order.
- Pledge of Allegiance
- Approval of Agenda
- Approval of minutes
- Commissioner Board information
- Wells Fargo
- Hail Damage to County property/Extension, Fairgrounds
- Discuss the County’s next move on Flood Plain Violation
- Farmers Union
9:00 Maintenance- Lorie Jett
9:30 Road Department
- Fire Extinguisher inspection within the County.
- #4 Rd. alteration update
- Fattig Cr. Rd. improvement progress.
1:30 Greg Wilhelmi
2:30 Casey Collins/Gianforte’s Office
Public Comment on any public matter within the jurisdiction of the Commission that is not on the agenda
All business and resolutions approved and voted on by the Commissioners.
- Discuss getting an appraisal for an additional property in the FEMA buyout project.
- Discuss and vote on hiring a Forensic Accountant.
- Review and sign the Oil & Gas Lease submitted by Sage Energy, LLC for various properties in Musselshell County.
- Review and sign the Memorandum of Oil & Gas Lease submitted by Sage Energy, LLC for various properties in Musselshell County.
Last modified: July 30, 2019