COMMISSIONER’S AGENDA MAY 20th, 2019
8:30 Call to order.
- Pledge of Allegiance
- Approval of Agenda
- Approval of minutes
- Commissioner Board information
- Wells Fargo
- Hail Damage to County property/Extension, Fairgrounds
- Discuss the County’s next move on Flood Plain Violation
- Farmers Union
9:00 Maintenance- Lorie Jett
9:30 Road Department
- #4 Road alteration update
- Sign thank you letter and expenditure responsibility form to Signal Peak.
- Discuss lost invoices and grant account numbers needed.
10:30 County Attorney
1:30 Kathy Pfister/Office
2:30 Steve Harmon/Oil & Gas Leases
Public Comment on any public matter within the jurisdiction of the Commission that is not on the agenda
All business and resolutions approved and voted on by the Commissioners.
Review and sign the Oil & Gas Lease submitted by Sage Energy, LLC for various properties in Musselshell County.
- Review and sign the Memorandum of Oil & Gas Lease submitted by Sage Energy, LLC for various properties in Musselshell County.
- Sign the fully Managed Service Agreement submitted by Systems Technology Consultants. (Morris & Maierle)
- Review and sign the Loan Resolution 2019-15 from the Aeronautic Division of the Department of Transportation of the State of Montana for Pavement Rehabilitation, Lighting and Refurbishments for Roundup Airport.
Last modified: May 16, 2019