COMMISSIONER’S AGENDA MAY 22, 2017
Public Comments on any public matter within the jurisdiction of the Commission
9:30 Road Department Official Agenda May 22, 2017
1. Cattle guard price increase.
2. Queen’s Point Bridge Replacement Project.
Bladed roads: Big Wall, Alec Roy, Griffith, Golf Course, Stephenson, Rehder, Western, Dean Cr. (P) pot hole patching on bridges.
Public Comment on any public matter within the jurisdiction of the
Commission that is not on the agenda.
All business and resolutions approved and voted on by the Commissioners.
1. Sign the Interlocal Agreement for Law Enforcement Services. ( The City will also sign) With the suggestion that there be a Countywide safety mill levy election.
3. Decide on what to do regarding the Eiselein property acquisition with FEMA .
4. Decide on who will do the TSEP Application for the Delphia Bridge.
5. Approve adding budget line item 2920/ revenue and budget for DNRC/ Weed Department.
6. Approve adding budget line to revenue and budget for Signal Peak money for Sheriff’s Office.
7. Approve adding budget line for County Extension Office
8. Discuss meeting with agencies and parties that are part of the FEMA buyout to know how secure the match money is for the program.
9. Discuss putting together a Standard Operating Procedure for the County to follow regarding Federal Grant buyout programs to help the County be fair and impartial as we they make these decisions.
4:00 County Attorney
Last modified: May 18, 2017