COMMISSIONER’S AGENDA MAY 28th, 2019
8:30 Call to order.
- Pledge of Allegiance
- Approval of Agenda
- Approval of minutes
- Commissioner Board information
- Wells Fargo
- Hail Damage to County property/Extension, Fairgrounds
- Discuss the County’s next move on Flood Plain Violation
- Farmers Union
9:00 Maintenance- Lorie Jett
- Doors at the Commons.
9:30 Road Department
- No meeting
1:30 Sue Woods MCHBG
3:00 Public Comment on any public matter within the jurisdiction of the Commission that is not on the agenda
All business and resolutions approved and voted on by the Commissioners.
- Review and sign Resolution 2019-16 for the Mobil and Personal Property Tax write off submitted by Treasurer Hetrick.
- Review and decide on the bid Requests for Proposals for Road and Bridge Engineering.
- Vote on adopting a new procedure for how claims are processed.
Last modified: May 23, 2019