COMMISSIONER’S AGENDA MAY 7th, 2018
9:30 Road Department Official Agenda May 7th, 2018
- Greg Turley needed back surgery Wed., 5-2-18, so he may be out for at least 4 months, maybe less.
- Have you decided on the Maintenance/Ras position?
- Holiday worked compensation resolved?
- We will rec. our first shipment of culverts from the BaRSSA Gas Tax $this week.
Blading done all last week.
1:00 Mark Qualman/Brian Johnson/Commons
3:00 Public Comment on any public matter within the jurisdiction of the
Commission that is not on the agenda.
All business and resolutions approved and voted on by the Commissioners.
- Discuss and vote on a Lease/Rent/Use Agreement for the Musselshell County Central Commons.
- Review and sign the Order to Cancel Uncollected Property Taxes (Mobile Home Taxes) in the amount of $7,346.77.
- Approve and sign the Change Order in the amount of $594.39 for a water filter at the Musselshell County Central Commons submitted by Cucancic Construction, Inc.
- Review and sign the 10 Encroachment Permits from Mid-Rivers Communications which is planning construction to upgrade the cable facilities in the N. Ryegate Exchange.
Last modified: March 4, 2019