COMMISSIONER’S AGENDA NOVEMBER 20, 2017
Public Comments on any public matter within the jurisdiction of the Commission
9:30 Road Department Official Agenda November 20, 2017
1. Discuss trading 2010 Volvo truck for another.
2. Accept public input for the TSEP bridge replacement. Delphia Bridge
3. Received the “Notice of Service” for the Frank Goffena (Allen Rd.)letter
1:30 Collaborative Designs/ Mark Qualman
2:30 Cheryl Tomassi/canvas votes
Public Comment on any public matter within the jurisdiction of the
Commission that is not on the agenda.
All business and resolutions approved and voted on by the Commissioners.
1. Officially reject all bids that were submitted for the Musselshell County Central Commons. Discuss re-bids with new specifications.
2. Review and Sign the Purchase and Sale Agreement Between Roundup Public Schools, District #55 and Musselshell County for the purchase of the Central School. Tracts of land situated in Section 13, Township 8 North, Range 25 East P.M.M. Musselshell County, Montana, said Tract being more particularly described as follows:
Lots 1, 7 of Block 6, First Addition to the Townsite of Roundup, and Lots 2A, 8A & 9A of the Amended Plat 2017-2 of Block 6 First Addition to the Townsite of Roundup, Montana.
3. Discuss selling County owned property East of town on Highway 12 East.
4. Discuss proceeding with the Design to Build for the Weed District.
4:00 County Attorney
Last modified: December 13, 2017