COMMISSIONER’S AGENDA NOVEMBER 26th, 2018
- Old ambulance barn roof
- Roof on new ambulance barn
- Bids for the Extension Office
- Offer from Larry Lekse
- Relocation of #4 Road.
- Windows at Central Commons/Courthouse
- Wells Fargo Building
9:30 Road Department Official Agenda November 26th, 2018
10:15 Sheriff Thomas
10:30 Accounting/Insurance checks checklist
1:00 Brian Johnson/Mark Qualman/Commons
Public Comment on any public matter within the jurisdiction of the
Commission that is not on the agenda.
All business and resolutions approved and voted on by the Commissioners.
- Decide on purchasing a 2005 International DX 25E brush blade mower for maintenance.
- Decide if the Canvasing Board may petition for a recount of Election Ballots for the Sheriff Race at the Cost of the County.
- Decide if the Canvasing Board Recount for the Sheriff Race, will only before Precinct 5 and 6, or as requested by a Candidate Precincts 1, 3, 5 & 6, or all precincts.
Last modified: November 20, 2018