COMMISSIONER’S AGENDA NOVEMBER 27, 2017
Public Comments on any public matter within the jurisdiction of the Commission
9:30 Road Department Official Agenda November 27, 2017
1. Discuss trading our 2010 Volvo truck for another.
2. Discuss TSEP comments. Was the previous engineering info found? (Interstate Eng.)
Roads bladed: Colony, Melstone-Custer, Hawk & Fishel Cr., Dailey, South & Sandbak, Griffith (the end)
Mowing in northern and northeastern district done cont. east with our mower.
Rental mower done
Roads were dusted due to ice on Tues.
1:30 Collaborative Designs/ Mark Qualman
Public Comment on any public matter within the jurisdiction of the
Commission that is not on the agenda.
All business and resolutions approved and voted on by the Commissioners.
Lots 1, 7 of Block 6, First Addition to the Townsite of Roundup, and Lots 2A, 8A & 9A of the Amended Plat 2017-2 of Block 6 First Addition to the Townsite of Roundup, Montana.
5. Review and decide on the Estimates to remove and replace the siding on the EOC Building.
6. Review and sign the Amendment to the Memorandum of Agreement for the DNRC Grant for work on Jeffries Mine, submitted by Scott Graham with Montana Department of Environmental Quality.
7. Discuss selling County property taken on Tax Deed.
8. Approve and sign Resolution 2017-25 Appointing a Special Deputy County Attorney. Assigned to Ole Olson.
9. Discuss and decide on giving employees a Holiday Gift Certificate from IGA.
10. Discuss Commissioners budget regarding attending necessary meetings.
4:00 County Attorney- Discuss Items 1 – 9 above.
Last modified: December 13, 2017