COMMISSIONER’S AGENDA NOVEMBER 6, 2017
Public Comments on any public matter within the jurisdiction of the Commission
9:30 Road Department Official Agenda November 6, 2017
1. Need to do a determination stating no Environmental Assessment is necessary as it is categorically excluded.
2. Discuss a resident on Allen Road that is farming within a County ROW.
3. Safety Committee received an annual check.
4. TSEP Meeting is on Nov. 20, 2017 for bridge replacement
5. Numerous horse and buggy cautionary signs are going up on #4 Rd. And Parrot Creek Road area
6. Accounting has asked for time cards on the 22. How should we handle this?
1:30 Collaborative Designs/ Mark Qualman
Public Comment on any public matter within the jurisdiction of the
Commission that is not on the agenda.
All business and resolutions approved and voted on by the Commissioners.
3. Approve and sign Certificate of Survey 2017-8 RB for Sec. 22, T-6-N, R-26-E, Submitted by Gilbert J. and James C. Majerus.
4. Sign the Determination that the Mussleshell County Road Department completed a review to identify potential environmental impacts to the purchase of a new Motor Grader.
5. Discuss and decide on getting someone to drill for the availability of water on the County owned property East of town.
6. Sign the 2016 FMA-PJ-MT-2016-001 Musselshell County Acquisition Grant Application.
7. Sign the 2016 PDMC-PJ-08-MT-2016-004 Musselshell River Acquisition Project Grant Application.
8. Sign the DNRC Reclamation & Development Planning Grant Application
4:00 DES Interviews
Last modified: December 13, 2017