COMMISSIONER’S AGENDA NOVEMBER 5th, 2018
9:00 Old business
• Old ambulance barn roof
• Roof on new ambulance barn
• Bids for the Extension Office
• Offer from Larry Lekse
• Relocation of #4 Road.
• Fee Structure for private use of the Musselshell County Central Commons
• Windows at Central Commons/Courthouse
• Call MACo regarding an Employee issue
9:30 Road Department Official Agenda November 5th, 2018
1. Discuss fuel pump update/replacement
2. Discuss #4 relocation
3. Sign Agreement with Stahly Engineering for preliminary engineering for Farrel Bridge replacement to submit to the Coal Board for grant funding.
10:15 Sheriff Thomas
11:30 Mayor Jones
1:30 Mark Qualman
Public Comment on any public matter within the jurisdiction of the
Commission that is not on the agenda.
All business and resolutions approved and voted on by the Commissioners.
1. Decide and sign the Professional Services Agreement with Stahly Engineering & Associates, Inc. for the 2019 Montana Coal Impact Grant Preliminary Engineering Report and Grant Application for funds replacing the bridge located on Farrel Street.
Last modified: November 2, 2018