COMMISSIONER’S AGENDA OCTOBER 16, 2017
Public Comments on any public matter within the jurisdiction of the Commission
9:00 Molly ?- Senator Testers Rep.
9:30 Road Department Official Agenda October16, 2017
1. Road Crew in Billings at an LTAP class “Cattle Guard & Excavation”
2. Continue getting roads in shape and mowed before winter
Roads bladed: Johnson, Kombol, Graves, Adams, Hawk, Snowy Mtn, Downs, Gary Graves, N. Gage, N. Delphia, 4 Mile.
1:30 Collaborative Designs
2:00 Walk Through of the Central School
Public Comment on any public matter within the jurisdiction of the
Commission that is not on the agenda.
All business and resolutions approved and voted on by the Commissioners.
2. Discuss the Taxable Value mill change for Broadview School District 21J.
3. Sign Resolution 2017-24 naming the Central School Annex Building the Musselshell County Central Commons.
4. Decide on the bid for the Generators and Transfer Switch Installation.
5. Decide on the roofing for the Jail and parapet.
6. Approve and sign Encroachment Permit for a culvert in Section 6, T-5-N, R-26-E, Majerus Road submitted by Alan Dobson.
Last modified: December 13, 2017