COMMISSIONER’S AGENDA OCTOBER 22nd, 2018
COMMISSIONER BERRY WILL NOT BE PRESENT
9:00 Old business
• Old ambulance barn roof
• Roof on new ambulance barn
• Bids for the Extension Office
• Offer from Larry Lekse
• Relocation of #4 Road.
• Fee Structure for private use of the Musselshell County Central Commons
• Pay for lift rental
• Windows at Central Commons
9:30 Road Department Official Agenda October 22nd, 2018
1. Residents would like to discuss Big wall Road/Rick & Stephanie Downs
2. Farrel Bridge replacement. Spoken with Kathy Thompson at Stahly and Kathie Bailey from SMDC. First we need to hire engineering and go from there.
3. Submit used motor grader spec ad invitation to bid as well as bid package. We will publish the initiation 10/29 and 11/5 2018 open bids in Comm. Office 11/26, then give them to Tom for review and recommendation.
4. Discuss Lekse building
5. Discuss fuel pump.
11:30 Brad Howell From Roundup Memorial Healthcare for the Coal Board Application for a Bed Replacement Project at Roundup Memorial Healthcare.
Public Comment on any public matter within the jurisdiction of the
Commission that is not on the agenda.
All business and resolutions approved and voted on by the Commissioners.
1. Discuss and decide on accepting donated lots at the Old school.
2. Open Coal Bid.
Last modified: March 4, 2019