COMMISSIONER’S AGENDA OCTOBER 28th, 2019
8:30 Call to order.
- Pledge of Allegiance
- Approval of Agenda
- Approval of minutes
- Commissioner Board information
- Refuse property
- Extension Office and Fairgrounds repairs
- Discuss the County’s next move on Flood Plain Violation
- Policy for claims
- Accounting Audit
- Outside steps at the Sheriff’s Office.
- Rural Development/Commons sidewalks
- NW Energy Audit
- EDA Supplemental Funding for 2018/2019 Disasters.
- CDBG Planning Grants
- Coal Board
9:00 Lorie Jett
- #4 Alteration.
- Road #60 news.
- Computer updates?
- Next Commissioner/Road Department Meeting.
11:30 Treasurer Hetrick
11:45 County Agent Fosjord
3:00 Public Comment on any public matter within the jurisdiction of the Commission that is not on the agenda
All business and resolutions approved and voted on by the Commission.
- Review and sign the Memorandum of Agreement Between Montana Department of Environmental Quality and Musselshell County.
- Review and sign the policy year 2019-2020 Inmate Excess insurance Program Renewal.
- Review Bids for the Musselshell FEMA Brownfield Cleanup submitted by WWC Engineering.
Last modified: October 25, 2019