COMMISSIONER’S AGENDA OCTOBER 29th, 2018
9:00 Old business
• Old ambulance barn roof
• Roof on new ambulance barn
• Bids for the Extension Office
• Offer from Larry Lekse
• Relocation of #4 Road.
• Fee Structure for private use of the Musselshell County Central Commons
• Windows at Central Commons/Courthouse
• Call MACo regarding an Employee issue
9:30 Road Department Official Agenda October 29th, 2018
1. Do the Determination of the side dump.
2. Phone conference with Kathy Thompson form Stahly Engineering.
3. Discuss progress on partial relocation of #4 Road and the County fuel pump (repair/replace) at the Rd. Department shop. Paul from EnergiSystems will come talk with us about pump replacement 10ish
10:15 Sheriff Thomas
10:30 Accounting/Mark Qualman and Amy going to the Extension Office to look at building
11:30 Public Hearing/Comment on the Coal Board Application for the Bed Replacement Project at Roundup Memorial Hospital.
1:30 County Agent Mat Walter/building repairs.
Public Comment on any public matter within the jurisdiction of the
Commission that is not on the agenda.
All business and resolutions approved and voted on by the Commissioners.
1. Sign Resolution 2018-22 Determining there is no environmental impact for the Coal Board Application on a side dump for the Road Department.
2. Decide and vote on sponsoring the Coal Board Application for the Bed Replacement Project for Roundup Memorial Healthcare.
3. Sign the Coal Impact Grant Application Form for the Bed Replacement Project.
4. Sign Resolution 2018-23 Determining there is not environmental impact for the Coal Board Application Bed Replacement Project for Roundup Memorial Healthcare.
5. Sign the Certificate of Compliance form for the Bair-Collins (AKA Davis) Abandoned Coal Mine Site Assessment & Problem Analysis RIT-RDG Planning Grant Final Report submitted by Scott Graham with DEQ.
Last modified: March 4, 2019