COMMISSIONER’S AGENDA OCTOBER 7th, 2019
8:30 Call to order.
- Pledge of Allegiance
- Approval of Agenda
- Approval of minutes
- Commissioner Board information
- Refuse property
- Extension Office and Fairgrounds repairs
- Discuss the County’s next move on Flood Plain Violation
- Policy for claims
- Accounting Audit
- Rural Development/Commons sidewalks
- NW Energy Audit
- EDA Supplemental Funding for 2018/2-19 Disasters.
- CDBG Planning Grants
9:00 Lorie Jett
- Bids -Commons windows & waterline, Complex hydrant, doors and windows
11:30 Treasurer Hetrick
11:45 County Agent Fosjord
3:00 Public Comment on any public matter within the jurisdiction of the Commission that is not on the agenda
All business and resolutions approved and voted on by the Commission.
- Discuss Road #60 in Sections 10 & 3 in Township 11 North, Range 25 East.
- Sign the Audit Engagement Services, Non-Audit Advisory Services and Standard Audit Contract submitted by Denning, Downey and Associates.
4:00 Robbin Bartley/Goulding Creek
Last modified: November 27, 2019