COMMISSIONER’S AGENDA OCTOBER 8, 2021
8:30 Call to order.
- Pledge of Allegiance
- Approval of Agenda
- Approval of minutes
- Commissioner Board information
- Storage for Courthouse/After new year
- Fergus Easement
- Chip Seal on Old Divide Road.
- Belveal Property
- Water Rights
- Telephone systems
- Building appraisals
- Memorandum of Understanding/Golden Valley Co.
- Rural Development/Commons sidewalks
- Historic Tourism Grant/MT Dept of Commerce next Fall
- Montana Transportation Alternatives (TA) Program
9:30 Townsite of Melstone
10:30 Sheriff Lesnik
11:00 DES & FIRE WARDEN
11:30 Treasurer Hetrick
11:45 County Agent Solf
1:00 CFO Chris Kirk
1:30 Ambulance Director Solberg
2:30 Public comment on the Budget Amendment for the DNRC RITP Grant #18-0139 the Davis Abandoned Coal Mine Site Assessment and Problem Analysis Payment
3:00 Public Comment on any public matter within the jurisdiction of the Commission that is not on the agenda
All business and Resolutions approved and voted on by the Commission.
- Discuss Musselshell County being a “Wet or Dry” County for Marijuana.
- Review and sign the Emergency Management Performance Reverted Funds Grant 20EMPG-R-SP-Musselshell in the amount of $28,000 awarded to Musselshell County DES.
- Review and sign Resolution 2021-39 to receive the 2018 Davis Abandoned Coal Mine Site from the DEQ/Department of Natural Resources and Conservation, DNRC Grant number RITP-18-0139.
- Discuss the replacement (appraised) values from Key Insurance proposed Option 1 values for insuring county properties and contents.
Last modified: October 7, 2021