COMMISSIONER’S AGENDA SEPTEMBER 10TH, 2018
9:30 Road Department Official Agenda September 10th, 2018
- Lindsay with FHWA for the MFLAP grant will be breezing thru 9-10-18. Tom will meet with her to look at the project site. Old Divide and Fattig Crk. chip seal.
- Discuss: #4 relocation: “Purchase of Easement” answer from the County Attorney.
- Coal Board re: MT-CB-17-0833 motor grader grant proposed side dump app.
- RE; Keeping 91 Toyota
- Pot hole repairs in progress
10:30 Accounting/Preliminary Budget
11:30 Brad & Patty Pfeiffer/County Fire Administrative Plan
Public Comment on any public matter within the jurisdiction of the
Commission that is not on the agenda.
All business and resolutions approved and voted on by the Commissioners.
- Decide on which window Company we are going to use for hail damaged windows in the Courthouse.
- Approve and sign the Order to Cancel Uncollected Property Taxes and Personal Property Taxes in the amount of $25,908.94.
- Approve and sign the Order to Cancel Uncollected Property Taxes and Personal Property Taxes in the amount of $6,520.79.
- Approve and sign Resolution 2018-17 rescinding Stage 1 Fire Restrictions.
Last modified: March 4, 2019