COMMISSIONER’S AGENDA SEPTEMBER 16th, 2019
8:30 Call to order.
- Pledge of Allegiance
- Approval of Agenda
- Approval of minutes
- Commissioner Board information
- Ambulance Barn/Impound
- Refuse property
- Commons sidewalk repair
- Extension Office and Fairgrounds repairs
- Discuss the County’s next move on Flood Plain Violation
- Policy for claims
- Accounting Audit
9:00 Lorie Jett
- Bids -Commons windows & waterline, Complex hydrant, doors and windows
- #4 alteration updates?
- Meathouse project updates?
- eACCESS updates for employees almost complete. Salary input re: PERS situation in process of resolution.
- Computer updates IT budget approval for servers and updates.
- Resident access issue off of Colony Road.
- CDBG letters for new road building grant planning application complete.
- Letter of liability release for test hole reclamation on private gravel site.
10:30 Public Hearing on Permissive Levies and the 2019/2020 Preliminary Budget
11:30 Treasurer Hetrick
11:45 County Agent Fosjord
3:00 Public Comment on any public matter within the jurisdiction of the Commission that is not on the agenda
All business and resolutions approved and voted on by the Commission.
- Review and Sign the Cooperative Purchasing Memorandum of Understanding between the Montana Department of Administration and Musselshell County.
- Sign Resolution 2019-20 approving the Permissive Levies /2019/2020 Budget.
- Sign Resolution 2019-21 approving the Elected Officials Salary.
- Discuss Road #60 in Sections 10 & 3 in Township 11 North, Range 25 East.
Last modified: September 30, 2019