COMMISSIONER’S AGENDA SEPTEMBER 25, 2017
Public Comments on any public matter within the jurisdiction of the Commission
9:30 Road Department Official Agenda September 25, 2017
1. PERS is scheduled to talk to employees on Oct. 11. 10:00
2. Report on Coal Board Meeting held on Sept. 22.
3. Ask About finalized budgets.
Fattig Creek was watered by Signal Peak and we bladed it. With the rain blading started with Melstone-Custer, Dean Cr, Goulding Cr, Alec Roy, N. Delphia, Horsethief, Hawk Cr, Harvey, Colony, Fattig, Shipp, Stephenson and Homestead.
11:45 Pam Carter/Private Citizen
1:00 Weed Department
1:30 Collaborative Designs
2:00 Adam Toombs
2:30 Cheryl Tomassi- Tax Deeds
Public Comment on any public matter within the jurisdiction of the
Commission that is not on the agenda.
All business and resolutions approved and voted on by the Commissioners.
3. Approve and sign Resolution 2017-20 Elected Official cost of living increase.
4 Approve and sign Resolution 2017-21 Rescinding Stage 2 Fire Restrictions.
5. Open Bids for Propane.
6. Approve and sign the Encroachment Permit for Section 11, Township 11 North, Range 28 East, for a water pipe on 4 Mile Road, submitted by High Butte Ranch.
7. Approve and sign the Encroachment Permit for Section 29, Township 7 North, Range 26 East for an approach on Ambush Road submitted by Clayton & Monda Emond.
8. Approve and sign the Agreement for the Rental and Servicing of Shred Containers submitted by Montana Records Management LLP.
4:00 County Attorney
Last modified: December 13, 2017