COMMISSIONER’S AGENDA SEPTEMBER 4TH, 2018
9:30 Road Department Official Agenda September 4th, 2018
- Finalizing silent auction. Are we putting the 91 Toyota that was totaled on it?
- Article for paper attached.
- Finalize invitation to bid on motor grader if we have an answer from Coal Board.
- Discuss next year’s BARSSA money use, possibly hot mix “lift” for Horsethief.
- Discuss re-route of #4, $2000.00 plus in documents needed even before we hire a lawyer if our County Attorney cannot do it.
2:30 Public Hearing- Updated Subdivision Regulations
Public Comment on any public matter within the jurisdiction of the
Commission that is not on the agenda.
All business and resolutions approved and voted on by the Commissioners.
- Decide on which window Company we are going to use for hail damaged windows in the Courthouse.
- Sign Resolution 2018-11 Adopting the Musselshell County Subdivision Regulations.
- Review and approve the Cutters Corner preliminary plat.
Last modified: March 4, 2019