COMMISSIONER’S AGENDA SEPTEMBER 9th, 2019
8:30 Call to order.
- Pledge of Allegiance
- Approval of Agenda
- Approval of minutes
- Commissioner Board information
- Ambulance Barn/Impound
- Refuse property
- Extension Office and Fairgrounds repairs
- Discuss the County’s next move on Flood Plain Violation
- Policy for claims
- Accounting Audit
9:00 Lorie Jett
- Bids -Commons windows & waterline, Complex hydrant, doors and windows
- #4 alteration.
- Meathouse project.
- eACCESS updates.
- Computer updates
- Employee wage increase
- Johnny’s Coal encroachment app.
- Resident access issue.
- CDBG Letters.
11:30 Treasurer Hetrick
11:45 County Agent Fosjord
3:00 Public Comment on any public matter within the jurisdiction of the Commission that is not on the agenda
All business and resolutions approved and voted on by the Commission.
- Review and Sign the Cooperative Purchasing Memorandum of Understanding between the Montana Department of Administration and Musselshell County.
- Review and sign the Encroachment Permit for an approach in Section 15, Township 7 North, Range 26 East on Johnny’s Coal Road submitted by Daniel J. Jenkins.
- Review and sign the Taxing Jurisdiction Change in Valuation form for: Elementary School District 55 (0605), High School District 55H, Elementary School District 21 (0978), High School District 21, Broadview Fire District, County Wide Levies, Fire Protection, Roundup Cemetery District, County Road Fund, School County Wide Levies and State School Levies.
- Review and sign the CDBG Application and Authorization of Chairman Borner to sign, Agreement to provide match, Designation of Environmental Certifying Official and Finding of Exempt Activities for the Road Department submitted by Snowy Mountain Development Corp.
Last modified: September 5, 2019