COMMISSIONER’S AGENDA APRIL 22nd, 2022
CALL TO ORDER
- Pledge of Allegiance
- Approval of Agenda
- Approval of minutes
- Commissioner Board information
- Belveal Property
- Telephone systems
- Decay ordinance for the County
- Inter-Office Agreement/City/Law Enforcement
- Welcome Center bathrooms
- Minimum Allocation
10:00 County Agent Solf
10:30 Sheriff Lesnik-
11:00 DES & FIRE WARDEN
11:30 Treasurer Hetrick
1:00 Kathy Thompson with Stahly Engineering and Theresa Doumitt.
2:00 CFO Kirk
2:30 Public Comment on a Resolution for Budget Amendments.
3:00 Public Comment on any public matter within the jurisdiction of the Commissioners that is NOT on the agenda.
All business and Resolutions approved and voted on by the Commission.
- Review and approve the Encroachment permit for an approach in Section 23, T-6-N, R-26-E, Old Divide Road submitted by Gerald & Paulina Shapiro.
- Appoint a Consumer Representative and Commissioner Representative for the Area 2 Agency on Aging for 2022/2023.
Last modified: April 20, 2022