COMMISSIONER’S AGENDA APRIL 29th, 2022
CALL TO ORDER
- Pledge of Allegiance
- Approval of Agenda
- Approval of minutes
- Commissioner Board information
- Belveal Property
- Telephone systems
- Decay ordinance for the County
- Inter-Office Agreement/City/Law Enforcement
- Welcome Center bathrooms
- Arena Building
- Minimum Allocation
10:00 County Agent Solf
10:30 Sheriff Lesnik-
11:00 DES & FIRE WARDEN
11:30 Treasurer Hetrick
12:00 DEPARTMENT HEAD MEETING
1:00 Rod Ostermyer/Mental Health Center
1:30 Ambulance Director Solberg
2:00 CFO Kirk
2:30 Public Comment on a Resolution for Budget Amendments.
3:00 Public Comment on any public matter within the jurisdiction of the Commissioners that is NOT on the agenda.
All business and Resolutions approved and voted on by the Commission.
- Appoint a Consumer Representative and Commissioner Representative for the Area 2 Agency on Aging for 2022/2023.
- Appoint Anna Vickers and Rebecca Olson to the Fair Board.
- Review and Sign Resolution 2022-15 for Budget Amendments
- Sign Certificate of Survey 2022-7FC in Section 18, T-6-N, R-24-E, Tract 475A submitted by Somers.
- Sign Certificate of Survey 2022-8FC in Sections 17 & 18, T-6-N, R-24 E of Tract 1-A-1 of COS 2022-3 submitted by Somers.
- Sign Certificate of Survey 2022-9 Section 28, T-9-E, R-31-E, Parcel A1 of COS 2019-11, submitted by Robbins.
- Approve and sign the 2021 Draft Audit.
- Review and sign the Agreement between Greg Eiselein and Musselshell County for insurance on the Teddy Blue Abbott Monument.
- Review and sign the Second Amended MOU for the Opioid Settlement.
- Discuss getting a new mail system for the Courthouse.
Last modified: April 27, 2022