COMMISSIONER’S AGENDA APRIL 30th, 2021
8:30 Call to order.
- Pledge of Allegiance
- Approval of Agenda
- Approval of minutes
- Commissioner Board information
- Extension Office repairs
- Storage for Courthouse Departments
- Fergus Easement
- Chip Seal on Old Divide Road.
- Training opportunities for employees.
- Belveal Property
- Water rights
- Telephone Systems
- Rural Development/Commons sidewalks
- Historic Tourism Grant/MT Dept of Commerce next Fall
- Montana Transportation Alternatives (TA) Program
9:00 Maintenance/Lorie Jett
- Capital Improvement
9:30 Meriel Beck/Weed Department
10:00 DES/Fire Warden
10:30 Sheriff Lesnik
Impound Building/Coal Board Grant
11:00 MACo/Shannon Stanholtzer/Insurance
11:30 Treasurer Hetrick
11:45 County Agent Solf
- Capital Improvement Plan
3:00 Public Comment on any public matter within the jurisdiction of the Commission that is not on the agenda
All business and resolutions approved and voted on by the Commission.
- Appoint Pam Carter to the HRDC District 6 Board.
Last modified: April 28, 2021