COMMISSIONER’S AGENDA AUGUST 20th, 2021
8:30 Call to order.
- Pledge of Allegiance
- Approval of Agenda
- Approval of minutes
- Commissioner Board information
- Storage for Courthouse/After new year
- Fergus Easement
- Chip Seal on Old Divide Road.
- Belveal Property
- Water Rights
- Telephone systems
- Rural Development/Commons sidewalks
- Historic Tourism Grant/MT Dept of Commerce next Fall
- Montana Transportation Alternatives (TA) Program
9:00 Maintenance/Lorie Jett
10:30 Sheriff Lesnik
Impound Building/Coal Board Grant
11:00 DES & FIRE WARDEN
11:30 Treasurer Hetrick
11:45 County Agent Solf
1:30 Ambulance Director Solberg
2:00 Tour at Montana Frontier Sandstone.
3:00 Public Comment on any public matter within the jurisdiction of the Commission that is not on the agenda
All business and Resolutions approved and voted on by the Commission.
- Sign the Memorandum of Understanding between Musselshell County and Golden Valley County for the County Attorney’s Office.
- Sign Resolution 2021-32 for Coal Board Grant MT-CB-PL-21-0888 for the Preliminary Architectural Report (PAR) for a Sheriff’s Impound Building.
- Sign the letter appointing Justin Russell as Musselshell County DES Director and Darren Rook as Musselshell DES Coordinator.
- Review and sign the letter of support to the Montana Department of Natural Resources and Conservation the Roundup Reach Renewable Resource Planning Grant.
Last modified: December 31, 2021