COMMISSIONER’S AUGUST 25th, 2023
CALL TO ORDER
- Pledge of Allegiance
- Approval of Agenda
- Approval of minutes
- Commissioner Board information
- Telephone systems
- Thimble expansion
- Melstone Pool
- Hitching Post building offer
- Middle Musselshell Water District Appointments
- Minimum Allocation
9:00 Maintenance Supervisor Jett
9:30 CFO Kirk
10:30 Sheriff Lesnik
11:30 Treasurer Hetrick
1:30 Ron Solberg
2:00 Kathy Eike/Melstone Pool
2:30 Public Comment on Budget Amendments
3:00 Public Comment on any public matter within the jurisdiction of the Commissioners that is NOT on the agenda.
All business and Resolutions approved and voted on by the Commission.
- Review and sign Resolution 2023-42 changing the Commissioners Claim day.
- Review and sign Resolution 2023-43 approving the wage increases for Fiscal Year 2023/2024.
- Review and sign Resolution 2023-44 accepting the funds for the Musselshell County Salt Cedar Weed Project.
- Review and sign the Letter to the DNRC for the Judith Rural Water Project.
- Sign The State of Montana Invoice for services by GreatWest for Grant Agreement AM-23-0192 Musselshell Judith Rural Water Project Phase 4.
- Decide on the bids for the Maintenance storage shed.
- Review and sign Resolution 2023-45 Appointing Special Deputy County Attorney Burt Hurwitz.
- Review and sign the Corrected Agricultural Covenant in Section 1, Township 6 North, Range 28 East, Tract 1 of Certificate of Survey 2023-7 submitted by David F & Melissa Ann Turley.
Last modified: August 24, 2023