COMMISSIONER’S AGENDA AUGUST 5th, 2022
CALL TO ORDER
- Pledge of Allegiance
- Approval of Agenda
- Approval of minutes
- Commissioner Board information
- Belveal Property
- Telephone systems
- Decay ordinance for the County
- Welcome Center bathrooms
- Arena Building
- Musselshell water bids
- Minimum Allocation
9:30 Safety Coordinator Manderfeld/Meriel Beck
10:00 County Agent Solf
10:30 Sheriff Lesnik
11:30 Treasurer Hetrick
1:30 Ambulance Director Solberg
2:00 CFO Kirk
3:00 Public Comment on any public matter within the jurisdiction of the Commissioners that is NOT on the agenda.
All business and Resolutions approved and voted on by the Commission.
- FAA Form 5100-110, Request for FAA Approval of Agreement for Transfer of Entitlements, 2022 Roundup to Three Forks.
- FAA Form 5100-110, Request for FAA Approval of Agreement for Transfer of Entitlements, 2025 Three Forks to Roundup.
- Adopt the 2022 Rural Fire Capacity Grant submitted by DES.
- Appoint Cameron McCleary to the Refuse Board.
- Appoint Rick DeWitt to the Refuse Board.
- Discuss having a Bair-Collins Advisory Committee meeting.
- Review and sign Certificate of Survey 2022-15 for a Family Transfer in the SE4 of Section 32, Township 5 North, Range 25 East submitted by Sharon Westre.
- Review and sign the Encroachment Permit submitted by Kyle Marshal for an approach in Section 14, Township 9 North, Range 29 East, Old Musselshell Road.
Last modified: August 3, 2022