COMMISSIONER’S AGENDA AUGUST 6th, 2021
8:30 Call to order.
- Pledge of Allegiance
- Approval of Agenda
- Approval of minutes
- Commissioner Board information
- Storage for Courthouse/After new year
- Fergus Easement
- Chip Seal on Old Divide Road.
- Belveal Property
- Water Rights
- Telephone systems
- Rural Development/Commons sidewalks
- Historic Tourism Grant/MT Dept of Commerce next Fall
- Montana Transportation Alternatives (TA) Program
9:00 Maintenance/Lorie Jett
9:30 Bob Scott
10:00 Clerk & Recorder Tomassi
10:30 Sheriff Lesnik
Impound Building/Coal Board Grant
11:00 DES & FIRE WARDEN
11:30 Treasurer Hetrick
11:45 County Agent Solf
1:30 Ambulance Director Solberg
3:00 Public Comment on any public matter within the jurisdiction of the Commission that is not on the agenda
All business and Resolutions approved and voted on by the Commission.
- Sign Request for Funds form for the final Coal Board grant draw for the Hospital HVAC grant – MT-CB-EP-21-887.
- Review and sign Resolution 2021-29 setting costs incurred by the detention facility on an average daily basis are Seventy Dollars ($70.00) per day per inmate.
Last modified: August 4, 2021