COMMISSIONER’S AGENDA DECEMBER 10th, 2021
8:30 Call to order.
- Pledge of Allegiance
- Approval of Agenda
- Approval of minutes
- Commissioner Board information
- Storage for Courthouse/After new year
- Belveal Property
- Water Rights
- Telephone systems
- Building appraisals
- Rural Development/Commons sidewalks
- Historic Tourism Grant/MT Dept of Commerce
- Montana Transportation Alternatives (TA) Program
9:30 Peter Fox/ARCAEARCH
10:30 Sheriff Lesnik-
11:00 DES & FIRE WARDEN
11:30 Treasurer Hetrick
11:45 County Agent Solf
1:30 Ambulance Director Solberg
2:00 Monty Sealey/Water Authority
2:30 1. Public Comment on Montana Frontier Sandstone, LLC Finding of facts for Preliminary Plat approval of the Highway 87 Minor Subdivision.
- Public Comment on Accounting meetings every last Friday of the month to review Budgets vs Actual reports.
- Public Comment on Public Notice places. Roundup Record, County Courthouse, County Website or Roundup Post Office.
3:00 Public Comment on any public matter within the jurisdiction of the Commission that is not on the agenda
All business and Resolutions approved and voted on by the Commission.
- Review and sign the Findings of facts and Order in the Matter of the Application of Montana Frontier Sandstone, LLC for Preliminary Plat Approval of the Highway 87 Minor Subdivision.
Last modified: December 31, 2021