COMMISSIONER’S AGENDA DECEMBER 30, 2022
CALL TO ORDER
- Pledge of Allegiance
- Approval of Agenda
- Approval of minutes
- Commissioner Board information
- Belveal Property
- Telephone systems
- Airport Engineering.
- Thimble expansion
- Minimum Allocation
9:00 Maintenance Supervisor Jett
9:30 Troy Evans
10:00 County Agent Solf
11:30 Treasurer Hetrick
1:30 Ambulance Director Solberg
2:00 CFO Kirk
2:30 Public comment on Budget Amendments for appropriations.
3:00 Public Comment on any public matter within the jurisdiction of the Commissioners that is NOT on the agenda.
All business and Resolutions approved and voted on by the Commission.
- Sign the Signature page for the Montana Board of Crim Control Grant No; 19-V01-92409 submitted by Victim Witness Advocate Allen.
- Review and sign the Encroachment Permit for an approach in Section 3, T-6-N, R-27-E, submitted by Signal Peak Energy, investigated and approved by Road and Bridge Supervisor Stockert.
- Review and sign Resolution 2022-39 for the Refuse 5410 Budget Amendment due to Auditor adjustment.
- Review and sign Resolution 2022-40 accepting $58,894.00 from the Department of Justice for window coverings at Roundup Schools. Fund 2916 COPS Grant (Community Oriented Policing Services)
Last modified: December 28, 2022