COMMISSIONER’S AGENDA FEBRUARY 10th, 2023
CALL TO ORDER
- Pledge of Allegiance
- Approval of Agenda
- Approval of minutes
- Commissioner Board information
- Belveal Property
- Telephone systems
- Airport Engineering.
- Thimble expansion
- Minimum Allocation
9:00 Maintenance Supervisor Jett
9:30 Pam Walling/MACo Renewal
10:30 Sheriff Lesnik
11:30 Treasurer Hetrick
1:30 Ambulance Director Solberg
2:00 DFO Kirk
2:30 Public comment on an Environmental Exclusion for a Coal Board Grant for 2 belly dump trailers for the Road Department.
Public comment on various Budget Amendments.
3:00 Public Comment on any public matter within the jurisdiction of the Commissioners that is NOT on the agenda.
All business and Resolutions approved and voted on by the Commission.
- Sign Certificate of Survey 2023-3 amending Certificate of Survey 2023-1 in Section 7, Township 9 North, Range 29 East, Tracts 1A & 1B.
- Sign Certificate of Survey 2023-4 in Section 25, Township 6 North, Range 26 East, to create an Agricultural Tract. Submitted by Signal Peak Energy.
- Sign the Coal Impact Grant Environmental Checklist for the 2 belly dump trailers for the Road Department.
- Sign Resolution 2023-8 Determining that an Environmental Assessment and Environmental Impact Statement are not necessary for the Coal Board Grant Application for 2 belly dump trailers for the Road Department.
Last modified: February 9, 2023