COMMISSIONER’S AGENDA FEBRUARY 11th, 2022
CALL TO ORDER
8:30 Sheriff/County Attorney
- Pledge of Allegiance
- Approval of Agenda
- Approval of minutes
- Commissioner Board information
- Storage for Courthouse/After new year
- Belveal Property
- Telephone systems
- Decay ordinance for the County
- Inter-Office Agreement/City/Law Enforcement
- Rural Development/Commons sidewalks
- Historic Tourism Grant/MT Dept of Commerce
- Montana Transportation Alternatives (TA) Program
10:00 County Agent Solf
10:30 Sheriff Lesnik-
11:00 DES & FIRE WARDEN
11:30 Treasurer Hetrick
1:00 MACo/Pam Walling Renewal
2:00 Public County Auction
3:00 Public Comment on any public matter within the jurisdiction of the Commission that is not on the agenda
All business and Resolutions approved and voted on by the Commission.
- Review and sign the Interlocal Agreement Between the Fergus County Joint Recycling District, Vehicle Recycling Program and Musselshell County. Fergus County Resolution 2022-6.
- Sign 4 Encroachment Permit Applications from Mid-Rivers Telephone Cooperative for Communication Lines on Fauth Rd, Fattig Creek Road, Hawk Creek Road and C A Road.
- Review and sign Certificate of Survey 2022-1 For a Boundary Relocation in the West half of Section 4, T-5-N, R-25-E, being Tract 5 and a portion of Tract 4 of Certificate of Survey 1994-1, submitted by Paul J. Mehi.
Last modified: March 9, 2022