COMMISSIONER’S AGENDA JANUARY 20th, 2023
CALL TO ORDER
- Pledge of Allegiance
- Approval of Agenda
- Approval of minutes
- Commissioner Board information
- Belveal Property
- Telephone systems
- Airport Engineering.
- Thimble expansion
- Signal Peak Permit
- Minimum Allocation
9:00 Maintenance Supervisor Jett
10:00 County Agent Solf
10:30 Sheriff Lesnik
11:30 Treasurer Hetrick
12:00 Lunch/Department Head meeting
1:30 Ambulance Director Solberg
2:00 CFO Kirk
3:00 Public Comment on any public matter within the jurisdiction of the Commissioners that is NOT on the agenda.
All business and Resolutions approved and voted on by the Commission.
- Review and Sign Resolution 2023-7, Certification Form to apply for a Coal Board Grant in the amount of $97,600.00 for 2 belly dump trucks, to be applied to the Road Department budget line item for grants.
- Sign the Determination Letter that a Categorical Exclusion is appropriate for the belly dump trucks Coal Board Grant.
- Review and sign Certificate of Survey 2023-1 amending Tract 1 of Certificate of Survey 2010-10 in Section 7, Township 9 North, Range 28 East to form Tracts 1A & 1B submitted by Ricky Lee & Ladene Alexander-Elam.
- Review and sign Certificate of Survey 2023-2RB in the SW4 of Section 14, Township 7 North, Range 26 East. Han 75 and Han 76 will now be Tracts 1 and 2 of COS 2023-2 submitted by Dustin Texley.
Last modified: January 18, 2023