COMMISSIONER’S AGENDA JANUARY 14TH, 2022
8:30 Call to order.
- Pledge of Allegiance
- Approval of Agenda
- Approval of minutes
- Commissioner Board information
- Storage for Courthouse/After new year
- Belveal Property
- Telephone systems
- Airport Road plowing
- Decay ordinance for the County
- Inter-Office Agreement/City/Law Enforcement
- Rural Development/Commons sidewalks
- Historic Tourism Grant/MT Dept of Commerce
- Montana Transportation Alternatives (TA) Program
10:30 Sheriff Lesnik-
11:00 DES & FIRE WARDEN
12:00 LUNCH/DEPARTMENT HEAD MEETING
1:30 Ambulance Director Solberg
2:30 Public comment on spending some of the ARPA (American Rescue Plan Act) funds. DES, Sheriff & EMS radios, Water Authority Plans, Musselshell Water and Melstone Water.
3:00 Public Comment on any public matter within the jurisdiction of the Commission that is not on the agenda
All business and Resolutions approved and voted on by the Commission.
- Review and sign Resolution 2022-4 establishing travel and meal reimbursement rates for County employees.
- Approve and sign the Contract with OneHealth to be a part of the Central Montana Health District.
- Review and sign Resolution 2022-8 Establishing where the ARPA funds will be spent.
- Sign the Agreement to the Central Montana Water Authority for use of ARPA funds.
Last modified: January 12, 2022