COMMISSIONER’S AGENDA JANUARY 21st, 2022
8:30 Call to order.
- Pledge of Allegiance
- Approval of Agenda
- Approval of minutes
- Commissioner Board information
- Storage for Courthouse/After new year
- Belveal Property
- Telephone systems
- Decay ordinance for the County
- Inter-Office Agreement/City/Law Enforcement
- Rural Development/Commons sidewalks
- Historic Tourism Grant/MT Dept of Commerce
- Montana Transportation Alternatives (TA) Program
9:30 Clerk & Recorder Tomassi
10:00 County Agent Solf
10:30 Sheriff Lesnik-
11:00 DES & FIRE WARDEN
11:30 Treasurer Hetrick
1:30 Ambulance Director Solberg
2:30 Steve Aldinger/Interstate Engineering/Airport/Mayor Jones
3:00 Public Comment on any public matter within the jurisdiction of the Commission that is not on the agenda
All business and Resolutions approved and voted on by the Commission.
- Review and sign the Final Close Out Report for AIP 3-30-0066-15-2020 submitted by Interstate Engineering.
- Review and sign the Letter of Support for the Musselshell Valley Community Foundation-Roundup Independence Days Extravaganza’s Recovery Destination Event Grant Proposal for the 17th Annual RIDE.
Last modified: March 9, 2022