COMMISSIONER’S AGENDA JULY 16th, 2021
8:30 Call to order.
- Pledge of Allegiance
- Approval of Agenda
- Approval of minutes
- Commissioner Board information
- Extension Office repairs
- Storage for Courthouse Departments
- Fergus Easement
- Chip Seal on Old Divide Road.
- Belveal Property
- Water Rights
- Telephone systems
- Rural Development/Commons sidewalks
- Historic Tourism Grant/MT Dept of Commerce next Fall
- Montana Transportation Alternatives (TA) Program
9:00 Maintenance/Lorie Jett
10:00 Chris Kirk/Emily Schultz
10:30 Sheriff Lesnik
Impound Building/Coal Board Grant
11:00 DES & FIRE WARDEN
11:30 Treasurer Hetrick
11:45 County Agent Solf
1:30 Ambulance Director Solberg
2:30 PUBLIC COMMENT CAMERON ROAD.
3:00 Public Comment on any public matter within the jurisdiction of the Commission that is not on the agenda
All business and Resolutions approved and voted on by the Commission.
- Sign Resolution 2021-26 Establishing Cameron Road a County Road as it sits, running North and south between Sections 13, 14, 23 & 24, Township 8 North, Range 23 East.
Last modified: July 27, 2021