COMMISSIONER’S AGENDA JULY 29th, 2022
CALL TO ORDER
- Pledge of Allegiance
- Approval of Agenda
- Approval of minutes
- Commissioner Board information
- Belveal Property
- Telephone systems
- Decay ordinance for the County
- Welcome Center bathrooms
- Arena Building
- Musselshell water bids
- Minimum Allocation
9:00 Maintenance Supervisor Jett
9:30 Duane Snook/Musselshell Housing Authority
10:00 Stahly Engineering/Sheriff Lesnik/DES/Fairgrounds/Melstone
1:00 Junk Vehicle/Fergus
1:30 Ambulance Director Solberg
2:00 Colonial Life
3:00 Public Comment on any public matter within the jurisdiction of the Commission that is NOT on the agenda.
All business and Resolutions approved and voted on by the Commission.
- Review and sign the Funds Transfer Agreement for the Old Divide and South Fattig Creek Road Western Federal Lands Highway Division Agreement #69056719K500028, and the Final Acceptance Letter.
- Review and sign Resolution 2022-21 setting Stage 1 Fire Restrictions.
- FAA Form 5100-110, Request for FAA Approval of Agreement for Transfer of Entitlements, 2022 Roundup to Three Forks.
- FAA Form 5100-110, Request for FAA Approval of Agreement for Transfer of Entitlements, 2025 Three Forks to Roundup.
Last modified: July 27, 2022