COMMISSIONER’S AGENDA JULY 30th, 2021
8:30 Call to order.
- Pledge of Allegiance
- Approval of Agenda
- Approval of minutes
- Commissioner Board information
- Storage for Courthouse/After new year
- Fergus Easement
- Chip Seal on Old Divide Road.
- Belveal Property
- Water Rights
- Telephone systems
- Rural Development/Commons sidewalks
- Historic Tourism Grant/MT Dept of Commerce next Fall
- Montana Transportation Alternatives (TA) Program
9:00 Maintenance/Lorie Jett
9:30 Clerk & Recorder Tomassi
10:30 Sheriff Lesnik
Impound Building/Coal Board Grant
11:00 DES & FIRE WARDEN
11:30 Treasurer Hetrick
11:45 County Agent Solf
1:30 Ambulance Director Solberg
3:00 Public Comment on any public matter within the jurisdiction of the Commission that is not on the agenda
All business and Resolutions approved and voted on by the Commission.
- Sign Resolution 2021-27 receiving the ARPA Grant from the Department of Treasury’s Coronavirus State and Local Fiscal recovery Funds in the amount of $899,906.00.
- Review and sign the Agreement between Musselshell County and Riverstone Health for Supplemental Nutrition Program for Women, Infants and Children.
- Review and sign the Notice of Award to TCA, Inc, for the Farrel Street Bridge Project for the Bid of $383,931.00.
- Sign Resolution 2021-28 to Amend the Musselshell County 2021 Budget.
Last modified: December 31, 2021