COMMISSIONER’S AGENDA JULY 9th, 2021
8:30 Call to order.
- Pledge of Allegiance
- Approval of Agenda
- Approval of minutes
- Commissioner Board information
- Extension Office repairs
- Storage for Courthouse Departments
- Fergus Easement
- Chip Seal on Old Divide Road.
- Belveal Property
- Water Rights
- Telephone systems
- Rural Development/Commons sidewalks
- Historic Tourism Grant/MT Dept of Commerce next Fall
- Montana Transportation Alternatives (TA) Program
9:00 Maintenance/Lorie Jett
10:00 PUBLIC MEETING-SHERIFF IMPOUND BUILDING
10:30 Sheriff Lesnik
Impound Building/Coal Board Grant
11:00 DES & FIRE WARDEN
11:30 Treasurer Hetrick
11:45 County Agent Solf
1:30 Ambulance Director Solberg
3:00 Public Comment on any public matter within the jurisdiction of the Commission that is not on the agenda
All business and Resolutions approved and voted on by the Commission.
- Sign the Coal Impact Grant Application Form for the equipment and implementation of Phase 2 of the Hospital Generator Project submitted by Roundup Memorial Hospital.
- Discuss and appoint a Consumer Representative and Commission Representative for Area II Agency on Aging for Musselshell County.
- Review and sign the Standard Lease Contract between the Montana Department of Revenue, “Lessee” and Musselshell County, “Lessor”.
Last modified: July 27, 2021