COMMISSIONER’S AGENDA JUNE 11th, 2021
8:30 Call to order.
- Pledge of Allegiance
- Approval of Agenda
- Approval of minutes
- Commissioner Board information
- Extension Office repairs
- Storage for Courthouse Departments
- Fergus Easement
- Chip Seal on Old Divide Road.
- Belveal Property
- Water Rights
- Telephone systems
- Rural Development/Commons sidewalks
- Historic Tourism Grant/MT Dept of Commerce next Fall
- Montana Transportation Alternatives (TA) Program
9:00 Maintenance/Lorie Jett
- Capital Improvement
10:00 Holly Wolff/Roundup Memorial/Inmates
10:30 Sheriff Lesnik
Impound Building/Coal Board Grant
11:00 DES & FIRE WARDEN
11:30 Treasurer Hetrick
11:45 County Agent Solf
- Capital Improvement Plan
1:00 Conference Call/Bob Denning/CFO Kirk/C&R Tomassi/Treasurer Hetrick
3:00 Public Comment on any public matter within the jurisdiction of the Commission that is not on the agenda
All business and resolutions approved and voted on by the Commission.
- Review, approve and sign the updated EMPG funding Commitment Letter.
- Review and sign the Service Provider Designation of Earmarked Alcohol Tax Money Form submitted by the Department of Public Health and Human Services.
- Review and sign the Memorandum of Understanding between Musselshell County and the Montana Wool Growers Association for the Predator Control Fund in the amount of $1,970.40 for the protection of sheep from destructive animals.
- Review and sign the contract renewal for the State of Montana Department of Revenue.
5:00 Elected Official Salary Compensation Meeting
Last modified: June 10, 2021