COMMISSIONER’S AGENDA JUNE 18th, 2021
8:30 Call to order.
- Pledge of Allegiance
- Approval of Agenda
- Approval of minutes
- Commissioner Board information
- Extension Office repairs
- Storage for Courthouse Departments
- Fergus Easement
- Chip Seal on Old Divide Road.
- Belveal Property
- Water Rights
- Telephone systems
- Rural Development/Commons sidewalks
- Historic Tourism Grant/MT Dept of Commerce next Fall
- Montana Transportation Alternatives (TA) Program
9:00 Maintenance/Lorie Jett
- Capital Improvement
10:30 Sheriff Lesnik
Impound Building/Coal Board Grant
11:00 DES & FIRE WARDEN
11:30 Treasurer Hetrick
11:45 County Agent Solf
- Capital Improvement Plan
2:30 Roundup Memorial- Support for Phase 2 of Generator Project
3:00 Public Comment on any public matter within the jurisdiction of the Commission that is not on the agenda
All business and Resolutions approved and voted on by the Commission.
- Review and sign Resolution 2021-17 Canceling Uncalled Warrants and Treasurer’s Checks Drawn Between April 1, 2003 and June 30, 2020.
- Review and sign Resolution 2021-18 Receiving a Coal Board Grant for the Replacement of the Farrell Street Bridge MT-CB-CG-0865.
- Review and sign Emergency Resolution 2021-19 setting Stage 1 Fire Restrictions in Musselshell County.
- Review and sign the Encroachment Permit for Sections 4, 5, 8 and 17 in Township 8 North, Range 28 East on Fattig Creek Road submitted by Mid-Rivers Telephone Cooperative, Inc.
- Review and sign the Corrective Action Plan for the 2020 Audit findings.
Last modified: July 27, 2021